Blow painting

This is my first experience doing blow painting. Although i had done this long back during my school days. But this particular art work gave me a sense of joy and satisfaction. The best part of this art is, its very spontaneous and every stroke gives vivid forms. Here in the picture below, I created a card board template of bird, placed it on a white sheet and started blowing colors in all direction.



Normally you would think I used straw to blow paint, but thats a bad idea. I used an old ball pen, removed the refill and the bottom cap which holds the refill. Basically use any kind narrow tube with a tapered end. This will create more air pressure when you blow.

Things you would need to make this type of painting:

  1. Poster colors
  2. Round brush
  3. Color palette
  4. An old ball pen (without refill)
First keep the colors of you choice ready in a palette. Mix water in such a way that its not too thick or very watery. When you put a paint drop and blow, it should move freely and should retain color for a long stroke.
In the artwork above, i cut a template of a bird using thin cardboard. Then one by one, I put color drops at the edge of the template and blow it out wards. And the result, you can see above. Believe me its the most fun art work and gives your great satisfaction. Try it out share me your inputs.

Comments

  1. Nice, but what does this painting says................?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i guess life has lot of exciting things encircling in life, which the vibrant colours represent.
      The best part is it not visible and you cant enjoy its beauty when one is blind folded.:).

      Delete
  2. I really love the arts/design of your website. I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something I found another one Sneha arts like you, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post blog and check these Arts gallery, also look like your website on arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craft kit offer hours of entertainment and relaxation. Engaging in creative activities can be a calming and enjoyable pastime, reducing stress and promoting mindfulness, making them an excellent option for leisure and hobby enthusiasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Solution Exceeding a Single Card

    Our aim is to save you money and time. We prevent time by means of offering on-the-spot virtual shipping for all our gift card merchandise. We additionally want to save money by means of supplying promotions on products. Discounts and offers on present cards range everywhere from 5% to 30% off the indexed fee. On this page, you will discover our active promotions. Click on- Gift Card

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment